Monday, January 28, 2008

still hurt...

You asked me out for dinner on 26/1/08.I was very happy ^^.After the dinner,we stayed and chat for quite some time.I was very confused.You did say wana get back together but it depends on me.

On 27/01/08 i couldn't sleep.I kept thinking of what you said.In the end,i sms you whether you are sure that you wana patch up.But the answer you gave me was,"see you can thin anot..sorry".I did not get angry.I was quite sad to see that msg.

I remembered my dad told me once,"the guys that see you also would turn away from you!".I've told you this when we're still together and you said that you wouldn't do that.Now that i know,whatever my dad say is true.I was very hurt and kept thinking lotsa things.I cudn't sleep till it was 7 something in the morning.But still,i didn't sleep well.I woke up at 10.17am.

No matter how much I've changed,i still can't compared to all the girls who is around you.In the past,you had suffered a lot and I didn't want that to happen again.I've once told my friends and your mum that,"once he's awake,i'm satisfied! I also hoped that he'll stay happy".That is all I want.

I'm still strong enough to hang on.Even though i still miss you,i still love you,I think it is best that you decide it.No matter what your decision is,I won't mind.26/01/08....I think this was the last day we met.I wouldn't meet you anymore.I will stay here hoping that everything will go on smoothly for you.All the best!

No comments: