Wednesday, July 9, 2008

A week full with sadness~


In a few weeks time,my bestie will be leaving to singapore to further her studies...i'll miss her much...she's the best bestie that i've ever got...we used to share our happiness,sadness,disappointments together...but now...it only leave me alone to go thru my own path....the only bestie that really look alike =( i rememba that when i just broke up,she's the 1 who accompany me,who really tried to make me happy,who intro guys to me so that i will forget my ex....i really dunno how wud i survive without her here...no1 will teach me how to overcome my fears,gimme advice and be my listener....

today....some1 used my fren to compare wit me and say that i'm vv childish..i dun mind if he say that i'm childish...but he compare sum1 that he knew just for a few days...i really hope that my bestie will not leave me alone here....no1 will gimme advice,help me to scold those ppl who bully me,be my listener,understand me.......my life and her life is like the same path...wateva she's been thru,i'm goin thru the same 1 too....to my bestie,"i love u & thanx for being here for me"

No comments: