Sunday, December 20, 2009

shopping spree 19122009

i dont know wat came into me today..i just feel like wana go for shopping...i sms whei,as she promised me tat she'll go out with me...but she cant...due to some personal reasons...then i called gori go with me...but gori wana go for the battleground...so there's no1 for me to call liao...and at last,my family willing to go with me...
well,i went to times square...to look for shoes...mission accomplished there...walk till headache...after that we hurried to sg wang for my clothes...was looking for red..cuz we need to wear either red,green or white on wed and thurs to college...to take foto =) well,i found~!! lolz
then i went to another shop again...this is where my shopping time ends...cuz i bought 2 skinny jeans,1 shorts,1 leggings,1 scarf and 1 shirt...lolz..a lot ler...spent everything on 1 shot =( actually i still got a pair of heels to buy at 1u de...haihz..but budget over limit liao ='( sadnyaaa
then we are off to pavilion to watch the snow...we're early still ^^ so we went in and took a lot of fotos...then we went out at the main entrance there again for foto shoot...after that,sist were vv tired...they went to THE LOAF and rest there...i went in too...while waiting for the snow
FINALLY...it's snowing...hahah...damn happy...cuz took lotsa fotos =) then we went to the overseas to have our dinner =) after tat went back home...took our bath and went back hometown =( vv bored there ler...haihz..i'm uploading the fotos soon ^^

No comments: