Sunday, January 24, 2010

Gsix -23012010-

on the 23rd of this month,we celebrated ryan's birthday...went to bangsa there to have korean cuisine...the scenery is very beautiful...the food there was delicious too...we ordered lots...we reached there kinda late...bout 9sth,10 lidat...all thanks to ryan..he was late...lolz...he did praise me too...saying that i'm gorgeous that nite and slim down alot =D was very happy
after our dinner...we headed to the gardens there...to the new club called Gsix...it's not a very fun club...but i do have lotsa fun cuz of his frens there...esp joycelynn,soo may,jess and yen hong...we dance all nite long...it's like we went crazy...and we took lotsa fotos...is at soo may's camera...waiting for her to upload...
i do drank a lot tat nite...ryan did say me bout tat...but it wasnt my fault ler...after finish my last glass of it,a zai make another for me -_-" swt~!! but yen hong scolded him...haha...dai sei...then darren chin join us for dance too ^^
it's time for us to go back d...some of them went to the toilet...so we waited outside...while waiting,darren chin ask for my number in front of ryan...he wasnt fond of it...and when we're alone,he told me to stay away from him cuz he is vv horny...
they went for supper,i didnt...cuz it's very fattening and i'm vv sleepy jor...so i went home =) weiping keys is with me...after their supper,they came by to take the keys...it's bout 4 sth when i sleep...so latee~!!!
i was so tired last night and woke up at 2pm today =( alright,it's time to go...have to go back to studies d...having my last paper tomorrow =) yippee~!!! after tat,going to cheong k with mymates and do wat i love to do most,taking fotos~!! haha...wish me luck =)

No comments: