Saturday, May 15, 2010

changes i've decided to make


12052010 : as planned earlier,we're going to tenji...so first,i went to pick steven up from kelana jaya's lrt station...i haven prepared anything...even my hair was dried halfway...yuen was at my hse already...so i went home,make up and get prepared...cuz i reserved the table for 1.30...

and steven was rushing me...i just hate it when ppl did tat to me,cuz i get so nervous and that my make up will go wrong...and it did...so we're late for a couple mins...i'm driving wish since we're going to solaris...and u noe wat happens when yuen sit in my car...haha...she wana watch the same movie again "shopaholics"...haha

we went to collect our table and we were all already very hungry~!!! yuen took every diff sushi each...as usual,we always take photos...but this time,we took very few photos =( btw,tat day,tenji's air cond wasnt functioning well...i was sweating,so as yuen too...eating halfway,i received this call from bie...he asked me to go out to the outdoor and looked out to the highway...he saw me BUT i didnt see him at all =( UNFAIR AR~!!! ish...

we went back home at 4pm...they stay in my room till 5pm...steven was so sleepy tat he even slept on my bed...after that,we sit in line and do massage for each other ^^ it's so relaxing...thanks steven~!! =)

on thursday,i went to bie's place to help him pack his stuff to go genting for the next day...folding his clothes,waiting for him to put it into the luggage...watching him,loading his luggage...he even put the remote control into his luggage...this is weird...i didnt say a word cuz i tot he uses it to hang on to sth...he even take the 50 pieces cd and put it in...it's getting soo weird and i finally ask him...he was laughing...ish...trying to play a fool around...and we watched "sherlock holmes" together =)

14052010 : a very ordinary day it was...but teresa invited me to opera...i called yuen to come along too...but she couldnt come along...so i go myself...wanted to park jockey cuz it's nearer and safer...and bie wanted me to park there as well...but there isnt any spaces =( maybe it's late already...tat's why...so i park inside pyramid and i gotta walk so far...sigh...

met shea fern at the entrance...well,opera was very normal to me...but i dun really like it there...cuz dance floor was packed...met new frens...i was a lil surprised becuz i never knew there's still guys out there who like plump gals...but i'm sorry,i'm taken by him and i wouldnt stay this way for long =)

went home quite early too...bout 2sth...and my hair still smells like shits =( with the ciggarette and liquor smell all around...poor hair...later i'm going up to genting for yam cha lu =)

you know,after so many things happened,i realized i should get out of my cinderella world and face the real world which is cruel and realistic...i needed change badly...and i will indeed...from inside out...from how much i trust ppl to how i treat them...from my attitude to my physical appearance...everything will be change...no matter what,soon...you'll see a different me...pls dun blame me if u ever feel that i'm different...
on another note : i had this feeling...it's so weird...everytime i eat sth,i felt so guilty...so much guilt that i feel like purging it out...the guilt i felt was after i eat,i had this imagination of me growing fatter each time...and i will purge it out everytime...sigh...

2 comments:

munyuen said...

beauty is not just all about being pretty, having the kate moss figure, its about confidence. have some confidence jessie. i've been reading ur blog and it seems you're making yourself going alot of unnecessary things. i've been thru. i know. i can talk to u if u have any problems too... u can add my msn.. im staying near kepong as well now, we can hang out some time. i can share what i've been thru with u rather than u digging a hole for yourself which i really dont want.. =) add me if u ever wish to keep in touch k.. my msn is r3n33_33@hotmail.com =)

Annaliese said...

i got ur msn silly =) u stay nearby kepong?! where?!!! u sud have say earlier...can come yam cha lor...

i dunno ler renee...i know my confidence is getting low...and i cant stand it as well =(

thanks for dropping by anyway ^^