Sunday, September 26, 2010

continuous...

right where i stopped from the last post...

on friday 24092010 : as usual...i went to club with the mates...to quottro...sun even come along...i hate to say this,but it's not tat happening that night...so boring~!!! annie was drunk but after she vomit,she's sober again...before that,i get compliments from brandon...he said i looked slimmer compare to the last time we met which was 3 weeks plus ago that is...but i didnt believe him...cuz he's good in lying...after clubbing,sun and i went to spicy for a drink =)

saturday : woke up as usual,late! eh cant help it lar...it's still sem break plus i slept super late...sweetheart did msg me telling me the good news...that he's coming bek home early =D we went for dinner at jalan aloh then to times square for a movie...called "the legend of the guardians"..cute owls they are...i drove him bek after that...cuz i know he's suppa tired after a long drive bek from penang...and then,i drove his car bek to my home =D

sunday 26092010 : bak kut teh for breakfast...yum yum...house chores done a bit and then off to sweetheart's place again to give him bek his car...daddy asked to stay for dinner and i did =D well,it wasn't oni the family were there...the relatives and frens of his family were there as well...it was a lil scary tho...but i just do my part...after that,i gotta rush home to take my sist for dinner...bie was with me as well...and we watched "legend of the fist" at 1u after we dropped off my sist...

STILL I WANA COMPLAIN~!!!
WHY NO COLOURS 1???!!!?!?!
SO DULL ARK~!!!!

No comments: