Saturday, November 5, 2011

Hidden Part of Me...

You know, i've been missing my high school life soooooo soooooo much :(

One of it was like being in a world that's yours (although it's not under my control :P)
and another...my dancing days...

Those that don't know me,they only thought that i'm a ballet dancer (which we did tap dance too)...but other than that...i'm missing my contemporary dance :( took the hip hop classes outside...i know i don't look like 1 right?

But,recently,heard that there's drama club as well as dance club in my uni...went on and check it out...i didn't start the dance earlier on cuz i was too busy till now,i have time to settle down...the trial class was on Monday...it was popping,hip hop and breakdance...but i actually expect more than that like sex jazz and etc....anyway,i had fun there tho...

1 of the reason,tremendously missed the dancing days :( feeling like a hard boned old lady...and the 2nd was...guess what?? my lover loves dancerrrr :P but the main reason to join in because it's winter and i dun wanna get fat as well as to fill up the "missing dance" part days :(

and...

now that my fingers couldn't touch my piano...damn! i wanna take the lessons here as well :( owh goshhhhh...i miss the time and esp those romantic and classical songs played with so much feelings...

gahhh...
i'll go back soon i guess...
it's not even the second month here yet :(
hurrryyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

waiting impatiently~

No comments: