Thursday, May 24, 2012

almost done with bachelor's

Exams over FINALLY!
it was really one heck of a sem!
what's more is I experienced a different kind of exams compared back to my college years and my ACCA as well...
oh well, what's done is done now...
*fingers cross* hoping i could pass and go home...
I miss all my loved ones back there T.T

How i look when i'm studying till 5ish in the morning...
This is when i decided i cant anymore...and there goes my pimples!

Just wanna show how fat amber is after being with me for a week XD

Here's a pic of big head prudie...

Hurray! Done with bachelor's
...and there goes the zit :(

I roasted my own cashew nuts :)

Been so tired cuz haven been sleeping before exam...
so yeah, I'm gonna sleep like a seasonal animal :P *bites*
FYI...This friday would be our Final Fling...
which is the end of term party!
should be a chaos then XD
SUGAR HIGH & GET DRUNK this friday!!

Coming soon with more updates!


No comments: