Thursday, June 14, 2012

The feeling that I can't confront...

Deep down...
I had a feeling...a strong feeling...
Threaten by one of your friend...

Anyway...

Been back from amsterdam trip...
havent got the time to upload photos cuz it's kinda huge :(




This photo is taken from the Dutch countryside using my phone...
never thought of panorama effects till it came to me last minute!
it was pretty cool eh?
but i bet if my man is here,he could make a better one...
will upload more to facebook acc soon :)

A friend had introduced a webpage to me which is posted by her lecturer...
it's about 40 most powerful photographs taken...
here's the link
http://www.buzzfeed.com/expresident/most-powerful-photographs-ever-taken
Check it out :)

it's 4.10am now...
gotta crash before i lose more of my hair :(
Adios!

No comments: