Friday, October 10, 2014

Tonight...

Tonight she finally had the courage to open up the folders, the old folders...

One of her colleagues asked to borrow her hard disk for some educational purposes...
This is where she open up her hard disk, to check where the recordings were...
and came this folder...
Named after him,
and his movies which she requested...

She thought she would feel a pinch of pain in her...
but to her surprise,
she felt nothing but only a sense of absence...
his absence...together with their memories...
From batang kali trip, Malacca, UK, Port Dickson and Pangkor...
from that tip of the very beginning of their stories to the very end...

Although the answer she had always seek will never be found...
She knew, these were the wonderful memories they both once had...
and let it be the end of their chapter,
the least she knew was that he moved on...
and so does she...
at least the feelings were once true...

On another note,
she came to a cross road,
decided to tender her resignation...
felt heavy hearted to leave but there are times,
ppl have gotta move on and venture into new challenges...

This was her turning point,
What's next holding up for her?
Let it be obstacles,
Let it shower upon her...
She will be ready by then...


Andrew,
Seeing you being happy was what I had always asked for,
and I knew you would be able to do it regardless of who's beside of you...
There are times I miss the moments,
but don't be mistaken with the feelings,
I thank you for being there for me,
for mentoring me,
for reminding me what life has always been...
and I thank you for that box of darkness you gave when you decided you can't anymore,,which was a gift too...
I missed the 'ol times,
the old us...
but then again, we will always learn and grow up to be a better person...
I just...
savoured it...right here...
Both our decision were right...
and I know some day when we look back,
we would never regret...


Sometimes the heart needed more time to accept what the mind already knows...
May Lord grant me the strength and courage,
to overcome my next challenges and obstacles...
to stand firm on my decision...

Xx annaliese xX

No comments: