Saturday, July 31, 2010

Eng Speech Day & 6th Month...

Monday 26072010 : today is muah speech day! yeah...that was my attire for the day...well,tutor did say wear according to our own topics...the uniform was suggested by my tutor...

it had been so many years since i wear the school uniform...i look like a weirdo but it sure does brings back the memories...upon reaching the college,i walk as fast as i could cuz ppl just kept looking at me...and when my mates arrive,they laugh at me -_-" ish~!! but i'm used to it,being an entertainer =)

Mr Johnny also suggested tat i sud tied in two...but hello,no way~!!! they'll laugh even more...speech went on smoothly...he even asked me to wear until classes ends...GOD~!! no i wont!! but i'll take fotos...there're more in fb =)

college bullies~!!!

*punishment* =P

Tuesday 27072010 : a date with lynn...to....the gym...hahah...it was a clubhouse nearby our college...the gym was erm...okay? yeah,it was...but the equipments were old...they had a swimming pool too...but it's just too small! after the gym session,went off to breakfast at BRJ...the well known famous mamak in wangsa maju...

Thursday 29072010 : it is the day i met him once more...yes and i tot the other day was the last i met him till he came bek home from work from SG...i went over to help him pack his luggage...returning his lappie as well...

i felt kinda bad and guilty that my arrival had wake him up from his sleep which he hadnt had one in so many days...the one night tat he could sleep...even just for a few hours...my plan was to pack his luggage and leave right after tat...but who knows,his start work time changed from 3am to 12am...which means,no more sleeps!

me,feeling depressed,emo and angry,was treating him in a cold way...in which by answering some of his questions in a so not well-mannered kind...there's just so much things going on in my mind which i haven cleared it out...talking to his cousin,did help a lil...but still,talking to him is the best solution...i opened up myself to him and yes,it really did help...i'm lighten up
we left home together...i never thought that he would ask me to miss him...bcuz,it's usually i'm the one who said it...deep down inside,i'm happy =)

Friday 30072010 : as i said before,had been very emo for the whole week...spending the whole night talking to denise,his cousin...conclusion was as above =)

Saturday 31072010 : having a FR test today...god damn it...i dun have enough time to do it all...but i did answer everything...was so freaking tired...

ntg much happen this day...just a yam cha session at night...and that's it for my saturday night...the coming week will be very torturing for all of us!

Another note :

Happy 6th Month!

yeap indeed it is...the 6th month of Him & Hers =)
it's like time really do flies,eh? all of the sudden,i felt like "so fast 6th month d?!" lolz...

to him,my happiness is the reason he smile...
but to me,i had my happiness because of his existence...

tho he isnt there by my side most of the time...due to his schedule...
but he is always there to make my day...
no matter it is just a call from him...
no matter it is just a message from him...
no matter it is just an online conversation with him...
no matter it is just a video call from him thru skype...
he is still there to make me smile~

No comments: