Friday, July 16, 2010

The Night Market

14072010 (Wed) : been to class as usual...i'm late,very very late...by the time i left my house,i'm suppose to be at class...but roads are clear and i guess luck had been my side for today...i've found a parking lot in a very short time...even after breakfast,i went to park at the sports complex,i found a parking lot in a short period too

tortoise and king kong came over to my house...waiting for me to pack up,bath and all...the purpose of them coming was to scan faces to my dad so tat he allows me to stay over her house when i ask so...apparently,when i reach home,he isnt there...so that's that...

thought of bumping sweetheart on the roads...but he asked me to change course due to the congested areas...but still,i'm stuck at the same "cat road" for more than an hour...for bout 2 hours only we reached her place...that was 8.30pm..

we had din din...didnt eat much...after eating,we get ourselves prepared...i was thinking whether to tie my hair or not...then i decided a NO for it...gave bie a call and he came over to fetch us...i was happy to see him...the reason he's coming along was only one and that's me =)

there's no place for us to park but still,we found 1...he hold my hands very gently and he even took my 2 in 1 phone wallet to put it in his pocket...i snatched back cuz i didnt want him to feel "kekok" with it...but still,he's my man =)

he never let go of me the whole time till after we've done walking the night market...ca guo did join us too...he bought soooo much foods...as for me,i had a drink shared with tortoise...everyone were busy getting sth...but not me...i'm just looking around...they even sell 16GB pendrive there...

i wonder if it works and how much it costs...cuz i need another 16GB of pendrive tho i had the same one...which reminds me to buy an external hard disks for my sweetheart...it'll be more storage and more convenient for him to work since he's always moving around...

we've been walking for almost 2 hours and that's only half of the whole night market...i'm sweating so much that i gotta tie the whole hair up...bie said,"Samurai"...lolz...i love walking with them tho it's a bit squeezy there... i'll be going back there if i had the chance...thanks sweetheart for the time =) thanks tortoise and king kong for accompanying me =)

dropped bie off at his home and i drive off his car to tortoise's house to finish that MYOB exercises...it doesnt took much time...but maybe turning on the pc,waiting for the software to load and so on,that took the time...i rush back as soon as i can when i'm done...giving him a msg that i'll be home...

him telling me that the corridor is dark,i totally freaked out...i asked him to wait for me outside cuz i'm afraid of the dark...he waited for me at the car park and we walked up together...it's scary tho! reached home and prepare for bed...such a tiring night...few mins before bed,i was looking at his photos in his phone...all sorts of photos,his ex(s),his works,the randoms and etc..went to bed right after that...

Thursday : woke up at 8.35am today...bath and pack up my stuffs as i'm going back home today...when we're done,sweetheart and i went to have a breakfast...the place where he likes as how much as i do too...

he fetched me to tortoise's house cuz i parked my car there and he gotta go to work,as for me,to class with my mates...a very usual day at class...except for that air conditioner,it's as tho,it is colder today...

sweetheart came over to pick me up for a drink session after he went off work...catching up the old time as he's busy before this...VERY busy! but i'm happy as well...cuz i get to spend time with him =D

16072010 (Friday) : had breakfast with mousey and king kong at steven's corner...then we went for lectures...after that,we had plans with the classmates =) it's good too...at least we can bring our frenship closer with the new mates...we went to GreenBox for a sing k session...

frens who attended were hl,cy,wy,ck,le jun,su jun, jojo,su cheng,sook yeng,charis, jl,chee pin and chai yong...in total,it's 14 ppl including me...so we got the big room...we took photos before we left...there's so much silly pose of jl that made me laugh...gosh! the trademark laugh came out this time and the new mates heard them...

kl was super jam...so we decided to use the MRR2 route to go back to college...guess what...this is the part that made my day MOST! i bump into sweetheart when we're driving...he's at the opposite road and we even wind down the window and wave =) that was bout 6.06pm

Amongst all the possibilities...
Amongst all the road,we both used the same highway...
Amongst the time,he was off work early...
Or else,we couldnt bump into each other...
to him,it wasnt call fate...because,to him,fate was made my one's himself,not by Lord himself...
but to me,it doesnt apply in this situation...i just felt so much coincidence...
I'm happy ofcourse if you asked me...
hl and wy was being tortured by my "syiok sendiri" and "rhetorical questions"...pity them...
lolz...but i just cant help being that way...cuz i'm just too happy that i smile inside out...

tomorrow's my convocation...it's nothing special to me...cuz it's only diploma...unless if it is adv diploma,degree or master...it's going to be a photography day =) i'll be doing a mask later on...i wana be on my best tomolo

will be continue-ing tomorrow...
BebeJezz is signing off right now~

No comments: