Friday, June 27, 2014

Failure much?

Here I am again...
It looks like I've found my answer to my previous post...
But it all seems like it's too late...

...another failure...
he ended up our relationship...
as how much I wanted him to stay,
as how long I hugged him,
as how much I'm holding back and to be strong,
but I can't,the tears flow like a river...

I didn't wanted it to end this way...
I didn't wanted to give up just yet...
I still wanna go fight for it...
But it all seems like it is just me...
Because I knew when you had decided,
You would never turn back...
I've missed you...

Ended relationships one after another,each year...
What had I done wrong?
But I know,the answer I sought,it wouldn't be here anymore...

I didn't wanted to force you,
To speak out,
Nor to stay.
I didn't wanted you to be late for your work,
No matter how much hesitation I had,
How much grief I hold,
How much I wanna hold you longer,
Time hasn't been on my side...

Anna,
Take a deep breathe,
You'll rise again in time...

No comments: