Monday, June 16, 2014

Self distancing

I had deactivated my facebook account since friday...
For all of y'all info,i had neither block any of you..

I just needed some time alone...
I had never been this disappointed ever...
After a multiple attempts of calls,you chose not to pick up...have you ever imagine if there's emergency and i couldnt reach you?
it just seems like I'm nothing to you...

I tried again tonight,but then again as i expected,you refused to pick up...
I dont even know if I'm alright,
I dont even know if i could pull myself together...
I have no idea...

All social medias,includes facebook account and wechat will remain deactivated...
I'll be back when I'm ready to be open again...

Torn apart,
vulnerable enough to be left alone,
but still in hopeful state,
don't ignore me,talk to me when you can~

No comments: