Thursday, September 25, 2014

That silent night kills

As how silent the night is,
It's slowly killing me on the inside...
I could hear my babyboi breathing,
I could hear my heartbeats...

As how much depression strikes on her lately,
Tonight,it had gone worse...
She had miss granny dearly! 

That essence of grief,
That shining crystals of pure sadness,
That extracts...
Is draining in her pockets of eyes...
As how the memories started to flash back...

She remembered clearly that...
Granny was once so proud of her,
Would go 'round and talked bout it...
Granny was proud of what she could do despite her background! 

As she sheds the extracts of sadness and grievances,
She be reminded that granny wouldn't wanna see her this way...
Granny would want her to continue to progress of what she dreamt of..
That next strong lady...
Regardless of how broken she is inside...

Granny,
This song here,was composed and dedicated to you...
I wish you are here to listen to it...
To tell me how proud you were once again...
I couldn't finish the song,
Because,it's simply too painful.
Need not worry bout mummy...
She still have got us..

I missed you!


On other note,
There are memories that should be kept away..
Let the past stay in there,
It that puny box,
Locked away...

It's towards the end of the book,
Let it be tossed,closed,and locked away...
And allow the new beginnings to be told..


Header will remained...
Although she knew she should change it upon blogging this...
The heart palpitates,
It hurts too much,
That her expressions has gotta go somewhere~ 

xx Annaliese xx 

No comments: