Monday, September 15, 2014

Till deaths do we part...

As shockingly as the last post,
this time, it happened onto my family...
2 deceased family members within a month...

We were all happily enjoying our family vacation during the raya holidays in Penang...
but upon the second day, we received a sudden call from my aunt regarding my uncle who had been admitted into the hospital...
you may ask why...
But, too much details will destroy his name that he had left...
Dad was driving when another call comes in...it had been certified!
Dad loses control and I took over the wheels and head back down to KL after checking out...

Heart wrenching to hear such news...
It's been a while since the last I saw him,before I left for UK...
Never thought, I never get to meet him after I came back...

Weeks after the death of my uncle,
I'm preparing myself for the other one...
Been visiting my granny since she admitted into the hospital in kl...
Been transferred back to hometown,bentong after the doctor said she had done all that she could...

Travelling to and fro...
Bentong and kl...
No matter how late it is,
No matter how many of my friends stopped me,
I just won't listen...

Because I knew,
If not now,when?
With my tight schedules of work and classes,
I just gotta go and not regret it...
And I'm glad I did it...

It comes to a point that granny gotta leave us...
I had missed her,
Although she's from mum's side,
She treated us all equally...
She cooks our favourite hometown foods,
She made her style of rice dumplings to suit our fussy tastes,
she made pillows for us...
She had done so much in fact...

Granny,
I missed you so much..
Thank you for coming into my dreams and left a message for us...
There's a place for u always,
Right here,in each of our hearts...

Sometimes being the eldest in the family,
Has its way to work its magic...
By means,
I get to spend longer moments with them,
Capturing more memorable memories than the rest,
But with such "longer" moments I had with them,
It hurts even more with the "bond" strings attached to them...
The only difference,one was dad's side and the other was mum's side...

Anyhow,
I know Lord had always loves all of us,
And now that He had asked you to return to His side,
May you rest in peace granny,with grandpa
You'll always be remembered~

No comments: