Saturday, November 28, 2009

27112009 - haji holiday

today is hari raya haji...no class...but have piano lesson in the morning =( then i came home and prepare myself...to go to mid valley with kat,joyce and M.RN...
was sooooo tired...aite,we had our brunch at double one...then headed to midvalley...we walked and shop till dead...then we walked to gardens...went into isetan...nothing in there suits me...came out and sit down,rest...
after that,me and M.RN headed to midvalley again to buy clothes...i tried on a few...but still thinking wana buy or not..end up,i bought nothing today =( haihz...nvm lar...will be going to shopping wit my dear chai yen soon ^^ her taste is good...so she might help me to get some good clothes ^^
then went back to the gardens again...cuz our car parked there...joyce bought the famous karipap...dun even know bout that..havent try before...then we went home for dinner..
we had our dinner at kepong baru...mei gai hup...quite delicious lar..or was i starving?? then headed home cuz i had second round...planned to go poppy with hui boon...but my colleague dun wana go...so end up yam cha with yee teng...
yee teng and her bf came to fetch me...went to papparich...she even introduce darius to me...quite good guy lar...doesnt club...and he got curfew~!!! seldom boys have curfew...lolz...then darius fetch me home...cuz yee teng's bf is in a rush...we talked on our way home =)
yee teng is planning trips...she invited me along...i asked her to confirm the date first ^^ they're having sem breaks...but i'm not =( that's y..well,all of us stay so near only...there's lotsa of chance in the future...

No comments: