Saturday, November 14, 2009

Miracles...

my darling just came back from singapore ytdy =) this time,no matter what,i'll gonna meet up with her~!!! miss her lots...as b4,we discussed to go to poppy...something happen in the middle so it was like "cant-go-kinda news"...but now,it's on
might be going to phuture,said my darling =) better...haha...vv happy ler...tonite can meet her,mashi and a zai...all oso vv long no see jor...especially a zai...hurray~!!! but still,just now was havin transport prob...everything's settle right now...just hope that it wouldnt cancel suddenly...
planned to wear my near dress ^^ but i dunno which heels to go with it...the highest heels is the 1 which best suits it...but i'm gonna feel tired later =( so how...which sud i wear =(
mashi's kinda cool today...wonder why =( i felt that he kinda dislike me d...is he? =( i wonder why...what had i done to upset him? what had i done to made him feel this way towards me? =(

No comments: