Monday, November 23, 2009

Blood Donation Campaign 2009

today the blood donation campaign 2009 starts...planned to donate on thurs geh...but frens are going today..so i went lu...
first i enter the college hall...they measure our weight...then we need to fill up particulars form...then wait...after that we need to test our blood is in which category...i'm "O" type...after that,they measure our pressure and ask a lot things since this is my first time...
they key in our particulars and gave us a red book...is used everytime when we donate our blood...headed to next counter to take the blood bags and needles...after that have to wait again for my turn to donate...while waiting,i look at jon...OMFG~!!! i saw how the nurse insert the needles...vv scary..
i chose a seat for right hand geh...gori say it's better to choose active hand...so i did...i dare not look at my hand...kinda hurt a bit...the nurse say can start jor,so i kept move my palm...as in holding tight and form a shape of knuckle...
my blood is kinda concentrated...so kinda slow..but i press vv hard jor...i guess ok gua ^^ the bag is 450ml ler...damn lots...now my veins are blue black and even got a bump jor =( but after the donation,i felt dizzy...normal lar =) i oso felt happy cuz my blood may be used to save lifes =) photos of me donating blood will be upload later ^^

another thing was,i get back my economics result...it is far from my expectations...i get 38 over 40 ^^ hurray...another 2 marks gone cuz of careless mistakes =( haihz...nvm lar...try harder the next time =D

1 comment:

PeiChie said...

hey jessie, u mean to lock up just a post or lock up ur blog?? if u wanna lock up ur blog, u just go to ur blogger account then go to setting, press permission, then u choose only fren u invited can read ur blog..