Wednesday, November 11, 2009

me,myself and i

who am i?? i kept asking myself this question..not just people around me said that i had changed BUT also my closed fren..recently,i realized that i'm not the old me anymore...i somehow found myself to be a monster...
i once used to be very cheerful,nothing to kept from any1 else...now still the same,as in cheerful...but i kept everything to myself...is it because i had been hurt,had been betrayed? or is it bcuz i had no1 that i trust to talk to? i dont know what came over me...
i have lots and lots of unhappy things...at times,i just wish to cry...but big girls dont cry =) i tried to be strong...i tried my best...but there's a limit...i dont know how long i can go on anymore...sometimes,i feel like i'm going to collapse soon...
what more can i do? i'm hiding my feelings...this is just so not me...i used to be someone who shows out all the emotions...even if i dont,i will share...i really do miss the old me...well,humans do grow old...so as for me,i think because of the changes around me,i'm changing according to it too...so far,mature was 1 of it that i heard from =) glad to hear that...

on next friday,we'll be celebrating hl's birthday...the whole class will go to pavilion for movie...we will be buying a mini skirt for lynn ^^ hope she will like it...and hey gal,you're 1 year big d...and enjoy your last year of teen ^^ we'll be taking lotsa pics =D

1 comment:

HL Gan said...

my bday? :)