Sunday, June 27, 2010

Another Memorable Moment...

26062010 :
had decided to spend the whole day with my sweetheart after being so tired from practicing my piano day after day,hours after hours sitting on that chair...

days before this,he told me he was working...and i was happy to receive a msg from him the night before,telling me that he's not working...

guess he must be very tired...he slept for so long...bought him brunch and i thought of suprising him by bringing his favourite drink...ended up,he had it at home as well =(

spending time together during the weekends...watching movies at home,taking a nap together..
all these are sth which old man do with his old lady normally...but to me,these small things,make me felt so warm...

we've decided to watch movie at night...at midvalley..."Knight and Day"..
after that,we thought of going home...but bie had sumwhere to go in his mind...
and as usual,he never wana give any hint of where we're heading..he said,"it's a suprise"..
but being his gf,analysing his body language was one of my expertise...
and my guess was precised =P

i'm happy...for i wanted to go to this place and for so long that he wanted to bring me go as well,we went finally tonight...tho the time there was short,but it is memorable enough to me..

well,i sud shut my lips like Ms Shutup and let the pics do the talking =)

My Man


Beautiful,isnt it? yeah,took very lil photos...but i'll be back again =) bringing my frens and family...for fotos ofcuz~!!

owh! he even told me that the Thailand show's cancel...i was shocked to hear that...and bie did say he wana go holiday with me this time...he even added that hoping this time could work it out...but i wouldnt blame him if he couldnt...cuz i understand and i'm getting used to his working lifestyle already =)

sweetheart,
for how much you wanted me to be happy,i am now telling you that i am happy whenever you stay beside me C= but ofcourse,your surprise did work as well...
and baby boi,i'm not disappointed bout the holidays...i admit that i were,once or even twice...but not now anymore,because you told me "We Have Forever"
if we couldnt make it this time,there's always chances...

thanks again for this lovely night...it's gonna be one of those memorable moments in our album...
it had been a very warm day for me =) and dear,
I Love You~

No comments: