Sunday, June 13, 2010

Forever After...

back to Thursday...where my car's battery worn out...and i thought,i would needed lynn's help in the college by borrowing her car to jump start,instead,i'm fine over there...it is when i went to the bank and i needed jump start...no one was there to help me at first =( but luckily,there's this kind lady,she willing to help me out..

the lady didnt know how to jump start...i told her i knew the way...so she let me do the magic...you know,i get "wow" from ppl a lot...they always say,"Wow~!!! you,a gurl,driving a manual?" and i always asked wat's wrong with it...it seems tat guys always tot gurls couldnt drive manual...and some who read my blog,who knew i chged tyres and after this incident,they would always gave me a surprised-shocked expression,"i didnt know u can chge tyres and jump start a car"...it all came from experience from the past...

it seems to ppl that gurls are always a weaker one...normal cars are easy for me to fix...but the car tat i'm driving recently,Toyota Wish,it's a bit hard for me if i need to change the tyres because the rims are custom made,which i am not familiar with yet...and as for the bmw,the batteries are not under the hood,said by jl...

from those impression i gave to most ppl bout how independent i can be,i am not,to be truth...i always am the one who can be very independent but also at the same time,wana be like those other inncent gurls out there...i rely on my loved ones...at times,i wished to lie down on his shoulders or he hug me with his arms around me...

on friday,i went over to bie's place...he wanted to come over at first,but dun wana go thru all those jams...so i said,i go over then...and we had sushi for din din ^^ wanted to walk along at pasar malam but didnt do so...instead,we went home and yana was there...she's as cute as ever...and bie did say i'm chubby as she is too =(

had movies at night with my family...we watched "Shrek;The Final Chapter"...bie didnt like this movie at all,so i just watch with my sist ba...well,i highly recommend it to ppl who had watch the previous chapters of this movie...it's so romantic...i even cried because i'm touched by the romance of it...

as you all know,Shrek and Fiona are married with 3 cute lil babies...at this Final Chap,it talks about how Shrek wanted back his old life before he met Fiona cuz he is just fed up of having everyday routine which is the same...just like how men today who are married wanted back their olde life,freedom,funs and enjoyments...in fairytale like this,it has been a trend tat the male always saved the female's life...but in this movie,it is Fiona who saved Shrek from dying...Shrek ofcourse did regret of not appreciating having his family and was as happy as ever when he found out that the "True Loves Kiss" did work...well,u all shall watch it for yourself and prepare some tissue papers..

they had their forever after...lolz...to some ppl,i may sound foolish or silly...but to ppl who know me well,they knew tat i just love romance so much..though small things may pleased me easily...i'm a gal who had been chasing after a romance life...you may ask,"have you got it?" well,i guess i'm almost there...not to say i have it totally and not to say i dun have it either...

on sunday,i had my piano lesson...this time,my teacher call another student of hers to come along and play the pieces as well..."she's good,not talented,but hardworking",that's what my teacher said...and when she played today,her standard drop because i'm there and she's nervous...my teacher did say that,she shant be like that because of an existence of another person...well,i understand,because the examiner will be there on the day...it's far more scarier...and it's my turn to play as well...for me,teacher said tat my dynamics are strong and clear...it's just my notes tat i need to becareful on...it's a good thing i guess...having another student there to compare and we get to listen the pros and cons and therefore learn from it...

went back to hometown after tat...and came home after dinner...it's quite jam on the way back...so we reached home quite late too...went to night market and gei tak sek with my sweetheart...gonna do my tutorials now...orelse,i gotta finish it during my break tomolo...and i'm already sleepy =(

my sweetheart had been as usual,as sweet as ever...one day,we were passing by a place with a condo...and i said,"that place not bad"...and he answered me,"okay,i'll buy it and put it under our name"
i smiled sweetly...tho,it was sth he just said...but the thought of it is just nice ♥

No comments: