Sunday, June 6, 2010

it had been a long week for me...so much to do yet so lil time...hadnt been seeing my sweetheart for almost a week...when i tot i could see him,he needs to work...but we managed to meet each other on saturday...

05062010 : went to saloon...to have a rebonding and a hair cut...my hair has spilt ends...sigh...and the barber cut so much of that i'm regretting over it now...i guess i would stop dying my hair for some time...

bie went off work early and i asked him to sleep first...and when i go online using my phone,i saw him onlining...and from then,i knew he hadnt sleep...i went over to his place and reach bout 7sth plus...had been telling him stories from those i read from the magz...and only now,i realized that men can breastfeed too =)

we went to midvalley for movie...wanted to watch marmaduke BUT we couldnt make it...end up,we watched "The Bounty Hunter"...it was a romantic comedy...haha...quoted from sweetheart...

his dinner was carl's junior...after having the din din,we walk around,sat down and we talked to each other...i love that feeling...bie,can we have more time like this,pls? =)

06062010 : he went for his tattoo today...asking me whether i would like to go over or not...the "Repo.." neck tattoo...i can see his proud of it =) earlier today,he kept asking for my opinion...and oso bout a ripper tattoo...as i always like to say,i'm happy when he is happy =) so it's alright for me...

i'm sick alright...having flu...and not only that...
i've been complaining so much bout how fat i am =( sigh...the feelings sumtimes made me wana take a knife and stab it right thru my heart...i just cant stand it anymore...

all these while,i knew that drew had been loving me for me...it has 2 diff meanings which are :
  1. he loved me on my behalf...
  2. he loved me for i'm being myself...

but for wat i meant here was,he loved me on my behalf...becuz i've been realizing that i dun love myself by doing so much things to torture myself...i guess i sud start loving myself too...or consult a physcologists...

stupid fats~!! go away!!! i hate you all~!!

No comments: