Sunday, June 20, 2010

A moment...

i didnt have enough sleep for 2 nights...i know myself well and now i know,the limit i can reach is only up to 2 nights...
the loved one knows very well for the reason i couldnt sleep on the first night...
and for the 2nd night,every 1 who knew me,they knew it why...

bie came and pick me and yuen up from my hse...he's still so cold...never speak a word in the car,never even take one glance at me,never hold my hands like he usually did...all i can hear is the cd tracks playing it's own songs and my nose sniffing cuz of the flu....yuen was sleeping,i was left alone...
i was afraid and wonder should i talk or not...
but in the end,i still kept quiet all the way till reaches his place...
reached the carpark,he's still the same...is this what they called,the cold war?
he never hold my hands like he usually did...
he never hug me when we're waiting for the lifts,like he usually did...
it was never the same =(

i didnt know wat to do...
all i did was,kept quiet...questioning myself silently...
and when we reached his home,i just do my things and try to get some sleep...
it's strange right? after 2 sleepless nights,i still cant sleep...
i tried so hard,closing my eyes and keeping my mind blank...
he was busy with his stuffs...
with his lappie as well...
i felt so cold suddenly...mayb it was the aircond...
when i almost fall asleep,he came to hug me from behind ^^
the feeling i feel once more,it was there...

we went for movie at night at Times Square..."Toy Story 3" =) then our dinner,which was supper for everyone else,at D'Fortune...FINALLY i'm tired...but i still came online then only off to bed...

SUNDAY : HAPPY DADDY'S DAY to all daddies all over the world...
waking up in the afternoon...so many calls~!!! ARGH~!!! then breakfast with the family and now here i am...daddy went out =(

so it's only left me alone here to do the preparation for tomolo's role play...shall i sleep tonight? it's because i gotta reach college at 7.30am...might as well dun sleep right? i know i'm crazy...but this is me...

a conversation with my dearest yuan just now...updating her and she might be coming back this week too...telling her the same thing that i told bie...
saying that i wana keep myself busy...too busy to even have no time to think of him...
bie said that i'm being silly...cuz i've been busy enough with my studies and i still can slip in some time for him...
as for yuan,she ask me to work...
i wana work,after my piano exam...i'll find a job...to keep me busy...and with my studies,i'll be even more busy...work like a kuli =P lolz...it is still a subject to change...will be seeing how's the schedule going to be like next month before i make any decisions...

it's not a sudden thought of it...
i knew it from the very begining that i'm a kind which is into bf a lot...
i need things to distract me a lil from him...
because i know,no matter how busy i am,i'll still think of him...

him,telling me his schedule for the coming months...
looking at them,i know we'll be apart for some time...
yes i know,it's a subject to change...
yes i know,he'll make time for me...
but i also know that i'll think of him most of the time
so,working is only one of the solution...

on another note : i'm getting bored...getting tired of my life...my life cycle...dex tot that i'll suicide or sth lidat...i wont be doing such stupid things ba...silly dexter...
all i need is a change,some excitement,some funs,vacation to relax...

owh! bie wouldnt be coming,i guess...cuz of his hectic schedules of his work...
i need activities~!!
BUT...
two things that made me happy were...
i get to slip in a lil bit time for sweetheart and so does he could...i know he's busy,but still,he manage to made a lil time for me C:
the other one was...
looking at my bebe,playing with him and all...especially when he wakes up in the morning,stretching his body...so cute~!!!

i guess,i'm going to take a rest now...just for a while..
then i'll start to be busy till the role play ends tomorrow...

No comments: