Friday, October 30, 2009

Continued...

this is actually a continuous post from before...as i was in a rush...i didnt get to post some of the things and some of it i had forgotten...now,to recall...well,some1 told me why ALL girls can be cruel...but pls rephrase ur sentence...it is not ALL...just SOME...i know urs is like a slut..and the facts is right in front of you...it is just a matter of confronting it...but u cant...so u chose to stand all her attitudes...
They asked, "how does it feel to love someone who loves someone else?" After a deep breath, I answered, "It's like hugging a cactus, the tighter you embrace, the more it hurts..."
That is the way how u are feeling right now...the pain...i had given u advices..given u route...given u choices to choose from...i just dun hope that you'll disappoint me,my fren...
after talking bout his problems,he asked bout me...told me i had some sort of changes...well,the answer is vv simple...i had been hurt...that's y i'm learning to protect myself this way...i'm never ever gonna fall in love again...even if i do,i will control my feelings for that person so that i wouldnt go any deeper...i'm just afraid...just afraid that i'll be hurt once more...
"fool me once,shame on you...fool me twice,shame on me"
yes,indeed...tat is the quotation...and really,shame on me...i had been fooled by u twice and for the god damn same reason...haihz...just dun wana think bout it anymore...i might be over-self-protected...but that's the only way i can survive...

No comments: