Thursday, October 8, 2009

SEM 2 WEEK 1

nothing special this few days...just went for yam cha with my ex and jl (my most respect fren)...yes,indeed...i respect jl a lot bcuz he used to help me a lot in the past no matter what prob...in my love life or my personal life...i seeks advice from him....was hyper to see him ytdy bcuz i had lotsa things to ask for his advices ^^
ntg much lar...didnt talk much to ex too...bcuz he was playing laptop...yes...he's indeed still the same...dun dare to face me...well,need not to bother much bout him lar...he's such a nuisance...always seek me for my help no matter in any kind...financial,language and so on...but when i seek advices from him,he just turned his head around...now u noe his nuisance behaviour...
this week my new sem started...basically,ntg much...but there's about 4 out of 6 subjects are 100% theory...so this new sem,i must be vv hardworking...so that i wouldn't need to suffer so much when the exam is here...
went to pavilion on wed with mates but i didnt join them...bcuz i was out with other frens...i went to DA ON again...not bcuz i miss my ex...but i just love the korean dishes there ^^ nice decor,clean environment and vv relaxing...after that,headed to starhill to have a look onn new designs bags...then came back to pavilion again...
not long,i look for my frens at NICHI...we play dressed up again...then,the cutting doesnt fit me...so we when to MNG...yes...MNG is up to new season...there's lotsa of coats...i try on a few =) it costs RM500++ per coat..i just took a pic of 1 design oni =( it's for the used of when i go to UK =)

No comments: