Sunday, October 4, 2009

the last day

yes,indeed...today was the last day of my work...wanted to update my blog few days ago...but due to the slow connection,i gave up...few days ago i saw Nixon...forgot how to spell his name d...i saw him at Raoul..u may be wondering who is he..well,he's one of the team leader from FJ Benjamin in Guess and many departments too,including Raoul =) it's been 2 years i haven met him...i've met all my superiors from Guess this week except for Christine,another leader...i used to admire Nixen...hahha...silly me
ytdy was mooncake festival...poor me,need to work the whole day =( haihz...so cham...i didnt celebrate lar...just another ordinary sat for me...went out with frens then yam cha wit MK...listen to his emo stories again...after that headed to another coffee shop...we drank carlsberg this time...really hate drinking beer,cuz i get drunk fast...he ordered a lot...but most of us wana go home,so we drink all of his beers...hahah
well,today was my last day of work...i slept during working hours...haha...no customers and was vv tired cuz of my late sleep...can u imagine that me sleeping there with ppl walking around?? wonder what will they think...but i guess it didnt spoil my company's name cuz i slept at other ppl's booth...ahaha..sorry "baker's cottage" and thanx for lending me to sleep over =P
still tired..went bek home late a bit cuz need to count stock,check them,repack them...putting them back into cartons...clearing the booth...and wait for the ppl to pick up the stocks...sienz...wudn't be going to lecture tomolo...hehe...wana take a day off ^^ alright,be updating again soon...

No comments: