Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Updated

i went out with kean fatt on sat...we went for dinner then movie...he was one of derrick's frens =) we watched perfect getaway...it's a good show including you understand the story...nothing much oso this few days
have been feeling upset this 2 days...dunno the reason beneath it...today i went to pei chie's blog again...she had updated on sat's activities oso...i was oso invited to that TT but i didnt go...cuz i knew he wud be there...then i saw his foto with his gf...finally they had a perfect foto...bcuz they stand closer yet not woody like b4 =) just now,i had just watched a video...it's bout forgiveness...i found what they wrote is true...they wrote "When deep injury is done to us,we never recover until we forgive...forgiveness does not change the past,but it does to the future"
i admit that the feel for my ex is still there...but it aint that strong...probably bout 10% i guess...i know what i sud do...i know that i sud be letting him go already...i know i sudn't think of him...but u have to understand too...it's a long relationship...it takes time though...let time do it's job...

things happened this 2 days...i dunno how i sud put it...i dunno what he is thinking...the word "he" aint referring to my ex now...haihz...what sud i do?? the path in front of me is real foggy...pls show me the right directions...pls tell me what i should do...should i go left,right,front or stop? stop and wait and see perhaps? i dunno too...
but i didnt put him into an important manner kind of place...but this still matters to me...i need it to make the next decision...single is still the best...will be going to zouk and phuture for the coming weeks...dun wana face "him" so much edi...will be having my usual life again...or is "he" using me?? i dunno...confused once again...i'm working hard on my diet...this brokes my records...never been doing this in the past b4...i guess both the guys,ex and "him",really gave me the motivation to keep moving forward..

promised bout the fotos...uploading soon...been lazy as usual ^^

No comments: