Sunday, October 18, 2009

saturday night again

well...once again,it's end of the week...was planning to go to genting earlier...like bout past few weeks...but plan canceled...then i suggested going to my hometown's waterfall with ryan,mk,may,kat and joyce...but plan canceled too...wanted to go sungkai...but kat,joyce and mk went edi earlier as the same date team secret go...
so...the plan was like kinda last min...ryan asked me go sing k...but as u guys noe,i hate to sing k...i had other plans...club was one of it...fren called in the afternoon...but all of sudden,cancel d...then as usual,i have to look for activities myself...then i got 1...is to PD for bbq and come back...
BUT the plan oso cancel...wondering why,right? well...the club plan was on again...so i told mk and gang see if they wana join...but they canceled the sing k plan cuz of me...every1 didnt go...so i felt kinda guilty...i FFK everyone and go sing k...haihz...happy now ryan? but it's not tat bad lar...did enjoy the time...ah ying and ah soon was there too...ah ying was the only one who sang the english song with me...haihz...
sang a bit of chinese..chorus part...haha...nvm lar...at least i sing mar..right?? hehe...i went to pavilion and sg wang on friday...went to do some research on skin care products...nope,it aint for my assignments...it's for my own use..wanted to chge products =)
then at night,ryan asked me out to watched sorority row...he already booked me since wed...lolz...so good of him...it's a vv nice movie...but scary too...haha...then after tat,we went to murni,ss2...yes,jeff and jane was there...from one fm =) then went to mk's hse area there yam cha...went home bout 2 sth...kinda tired..been out the whole day =)
there arent many photos now...cuz i really very lazy to upload lar..but there're some new pic in my facebook =) here's the link of it http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/bebejezz?ref=profile

No comments: