Friday, October 30, 2009

SEM 2 - Week 4

nothing much bout this week...had heard sth from some1 of my past....i do hope i can help him to sort things out...but anyway,take good care my fren...went for dinner on wed with ryan and gang...ate steamboat...have fun though =)
as usual...i'm the most talkative 1...but hey,it was only tat day i talked...usually i dont =) me and joyce,we had sooo much in common...haha...gonna plan a good good trip ^^ this sunday i'm going to lagoon with them too...suppose this saturday to go to phuture...but haihz...due to the need to wake up early on sunday morning,i didnt follow my other gang
instead,will be going to movies with ryan and gang again...furthermore,i will be having small tests on monday...so i guess,i'll be good for this week first =) lolz...next tuesday will be eating with my mates again...havent plan where to go =( be back for more...

No comments: