Sunday, October 25, 2009

PARTAY~~!!!

just came home...it's saturday nite...wat more i can do...CLUB...hahah...suppose to go to phuture...the other gang canceled it bcuz they had basketball competition...then another gang call me again...but didnt make it lar...cuz she say kl jam...so no go
at last...i went to sanctuary...with rayner and phoebe...my ex colleague's from mooncake's festival event =) guess who i saw? i saw william...from team secret...i mean ex member of team secret...the white myvi guy lor...hahah...i was like...why so familiar...so i bring my guts forward and call william? lolz..he ask,"louis gf?"...i answer EX...i repeated a lot of times then only he get it...wtf...lolz...so coincidence ler...
then i make a lot of new frens...got a gal came forward to me and say i'm cute ler...she added that she like me a lot...and we exchange phone numbers =) glad to be frens with her...then phoebe introduce some frens of hers to me =) i did had a great time...
kinda dizzy...cuz i kept bottoms up...haiz...not gentleman at all lar...keep ask me drink...luckily i still can drink...damn...it's edi 4.26am jor...i gtg sleep ler =) photos will be uploaded soon...cuz some of it is with my frens =)

No comments: