Monday, September 14, 2009

DAY 2

*phew* today...when i read thru the question paper,i was soooo happy...it's becuz all the tips my fren gave came out and i was oni focussing on the tips...this fren that gave me the tips was my senior...same age but he went for january intake...it is so nice of him giving me the tips ^^
i didnt sleep the whole night ytdy...and i plan to do the same thing again tonite due to tomolo's paper...BUSINESS LAW and TAX....argh~!!!! but it's ok lar...i slept in the afternoon d and after the papers tomolo,i can sleep all i want~!!! YAY~!!! received pierre's call right after the exam...hmm..ntg much lar...just told me that he just reach malaysia =)
but another sad thing is that i'm not feeling well...i guess it's cuz of the sleepless nite...my neck was in dreadful pain and when i'm driving,need to turn and look at the side,it hurts a lot~!!! damn...not only that,my stomach hurts too...i was just trying to stand during the exam...and it still hurts now...just that my neck pain had reduced...but my stomach...haihz...i can feel that it's the muscle that hurts...whenever i breathe or touch or even lie down on my bed,it hurts me...haihz...
but after tomolo...everything will be alright ^^ saying for the week: do not let anyone to become everything in your life...becuz if they leave,you'll have nothing...

No comments: