Tuesday, September 8, 2009

For u

this post is actually written for you...i had been chatting with you for the whole morning...nothing much but in the end...there's a mix feeling come upon me...i dunno how to describe it...u said tat u used to love me vv much...i noe tat and i can feel tat too...ur frens say tat u patch back with me bcuz u felt boring...but when we're together i noe u used ur real heart to treat me...
actually after breaking up with you,i tried to cover it up from my dad...i tried to go out every sat nite...try to find activities....it's hard for me tho...cuz i had rejected a lot of ppl...and my coll frens,they had their own life with their bf...i just not get used to it...but eventhough i'm not used to it,it's oso a must right?? haihz...there's always a reason for my behaviour and my act...as u noe,i'm not a bitchy type....now u said that i had chged...i chged becuz u made me too...and i chged becuz of you...
all of sudden you ask bout the ring...i didnt asnwered u properly bcuz i wana noe wat u wana ask...i tot u want it back...but luckily u didnt say that...u just said that keep it nicely...i will keep it in good condition and thank you for the present...that is a promise from me to you...becuz of that last sentence of yours,my tears drop again...once again the tears drop is becuz of you...it's been long i never cried for you...i noe there's no more chances of us being together as you had a new gf....but i will still give u my blessings...i hope that both of you will be happy together...take care...



this was the last pic we took together...at Jogoya...though the ending was not wat i wanted,but still i had no choice but to let you go...

No comments: