Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Study mode

study mode turned off this morning becuz of the rainy weather...lol...but i will turn it on later after i upload the fotos into my facebook...it was the fotos on the day i went to laundry with ryan =) recently my blog is all bout my outings and my pathetic examz =( haihz...tat's not wat i want it too...btw,piano class had been cancel since last week till mid of oct...cuz teacher went overseas...u noe wat this means?? it means...i can have long fingernails~~~~~ woohoooo~~~ lolz
today my ex scolded me for being bitchy...haihz...i'm not lar k?~!!! so what if i do?? it's all becuz of u,i turned to bitchy type...ur gf is oso a bitchy type...it's just that u cant see it for now...sooner or later,u'll see~~~i'm still waiting for the fotos from joyce...argh~~~ pls upload faster ler...cant wait to see my fotos with ryan ^^

No comments: