Tuesday, September 15, 2009

HIP HIP HURRAY

ok...first things first...bout my test today...erm erm...good news is that...finally it's over...hahaha...not vv easy...not vv tough...consider can do lor...just hope will pass oni...i had been sleepless for 2 nights edi...my brain is aching now...i can feel it's touching my skull....givin me a headache...
might watching movie tonite and tomolo's MK's b'day ler...mayb celebrating with him too...hehehe....not sure yet...i wana watch lotsa movies...must catch up =) hehe...had been really stressful this 2 days...i had never study like this before...the latest i sleep was 4am if i were studying...but now...OMG...i broke my own records...lost the appetite too...it's good =) but not good is,i feel like vomitting..haihz
alright...after friday,this sem is over...the worst thing i heard from my frens in this sem was....ENGLISH STANDARD drop...yes...i know...when i do presentation,i was not as confident as before...why ar? they also say woan yuen's and hwee lynn's standard drop too =( in chinese is call "shui zun" and translate to english is......water level...ahhaha...funny lar...well,i promised myself that i will improve my english and polish them well before i go to UK...
MIGHT be next year...i just said might be...lol...dun ask y...sumtimes,living in malaysia is not as good...becuz memories are all here...but i oso dun wana leave too soon...will be missing my frens...haihz...hard choice...will be uploading those zouk and phuture's foto tonite ^^

No comments: