Tuesday, September 8, 2009

reasons i blog

there are some ppl who don't understand why i blog...well,there are some few reasons...i blog becuz i wana keep those memory...i'm a vv forgetful person...i'm afraid to lose all those wonderful things...that's why i wrote them here =)
2nd,i blog becuz i wana express my feelings...when i hate some1 or love them,i cant tell them face to face...becuz some ppl might mistaken me for prejudice them...it happened before...sometimes,i say out becuz changes might be good =) those who know me well,they noe i'm very straight forward....cheerful,sensitive,aggressive,bad tempered but kind oso lar =) tat's my personalities...my mood is vv easily affected...i can be very happy in this moment but i can be sad in the next....it changes vv fast...ppl around me notice it too...only my best frens noe what problems i'm facing becuz i keep all of them vv deep inside my heart...when cy and hl first noe all bout my prob,they were shocked becuz i laf and smile in college all the time but in the same time,facing lotsa problems...they didnt noe tat i had lotsa things to fan and yet i can be so cheerful
3rd,i blog becuz it's like no1 listen to what i'm saying...did u notice that b4 that,i didnt update my blog a lot?? it's becuz there's always some1 whom i can talk to...whom listens to me...whom gave advice,opinion or even scold me...but not now anymore....that particular person had left my life for a month and more...and now,i'm alone...
tomolo i'll be having english paper...still studying on those format of letters and memos...wish me luck then =)

3 comments:

mafia said...

hi

mafia said...

wana friend with me ?

Annaliese said...

hi there...thanx for reading my blog ^^ sure =)