Friday, September 11, 2009

Love~~~

My Baybee Prince~~~yesterday i tot once again i had lost my precious ones...i had edi lost one of them...and now,i oni left with one...the one i'm talking about is my baybee chocolate =) ytdy he was nowhere to be found...called out to him,but he didnt come to me...i burst into tears that can make a pool full...but at last,my maid told me he was under the bed...lolz...silly me...i used to have 2 of my loved ones...but now,1 left edi...so this is the only 1 left...

u may think that i'm crazy...but my baybee,he do understand wat i'm talking and he do listens...he just cant speaks...i remembered i fell down once...bleed alot...he came near me...i tot he was trying to lick me as usual...BUT he didnt...he look at my injuries and then sit beside me...such a good baybee he is =) proud to have him...

ytdy,my darling yuan call me...hahah...she called at 3 sth in the morning...both of us are not asleep yet =) i tot she came back to kl...hahha..silly me...both of us kept lafing...didnt talk much,bout 8++mins...cuz i wana sleep...i cant stand it anymore...i had been sleepless for so many nites...and i woke up at 8 sth preparing for my revision class that i made up =) alright...i have to go...if not i'll be late for the breakfast with them ^^

No comments: