Thursday, September 3, 2009

wrong doing that made me regret

i had done something very wrong indeed...something wrong that i cant even forgive myself and regret in my whole life...ex called me...well...nothing special...talk bout my prob...he asked why i had chged to become like this...i felt like answering him that it was all becuz of him that he hurt me too deeply...however,as i said,i had let him go and had never been sad anymore for him...i cried a few tears bcuz he reminded me of something that i had done today...haihz...but everything had passed and had ended...so for now,i dun wana think of my wrong doing...but was happy indeed bcuz i asked him bout my hair...lolz...he said nice...well...i guess ok barr...
nothing special this few days...just have the urge to graduate earlier to work and earn more money for myself...but i'll definitely miss my frenz for sure...hopes that examz can end as soon as possible becuz i have many places to go,many stuffs to do and work to earn money ^^

No comments: