Saturday, September 5, 2009

Untitled

Forgive me for not putting a proper title...cuz i also dunno what title i sud put...lolz...it's 5.50 am in the morning...yeah...i'm still awake...trying to finish off my revision...there's still abit more...argh~!!! why am i not feeling sleepy?? hmmm...weird...normally i sleep like a pig XD lolz...
it's so quiet now...cold too...off my aircond d...then ntg much to do,having a break time...i went to pei chie's blog and have a look again...well,this time i saw my ex's with his gf's foto there...i noe u're gonna ask how i'm feeling...well,i do feel suprised too bcuz i felt ntg...lolz...but happy for them...bcuz earlier this,his gf msn PM's msg was kinda emo...but now,everything was in happy ending...except me =( i do still think of tat nite's situation that i had done sth stupid and made me regret...and i'm gonna have my exam in less than 10 hours...lolz...
and i still thinking what to wear for sat nite's partay...i think after exam,straight go shopping then wear the new cloth straight to club...the oni thing i dun like is,ryan and frens haven decide which club to go and tat even makes it harder for me to decide which cloth to put on...as u noe,i wear accordingly to the environment =) high class places,i wear high class a bit lor...and my heels to match with ^^ ooh...last fri,i bought 2 pairs of new shoes ^^ lurveee all my precious heels ^^

actually,i have more than 6 pairs..i just dun have the time to foto them up ^^ i noe u'll say that i'm crazy...but to be more precise,u sud say i'm a heels lover ^^ alright...back to my study again

No comments: