Tuesday, March 2, 2010

all about him...

on the 01032010 : you know wut? bie told me that he had a surprised for me ytdy...and he said he got stuffs to do later at home...without any curiousity,i trust him as i always do..he told me he's drawing...so as usual,i tot he's doing his work...

a moment later,he msg me in msn and ask me to go to his blog and have a view...well,i did...i was really surprised...he did the header which have both our pic for me...i was really happy...thank you bie =)

02032010 : i woke up very early today...slept late again last nite...had a morning class then after that,had my piano lessons...piano theory exam is here already...it's on the 15th =( sigh...hope i can do it...i went for treatment after that...then came home...without any reasons,i had his surprise to run a test trial =) my gang will be the white rats..hahha...but so far,it passes lar...cuz the ever so fussy sist also said it's nice =)

03032010 : i'm happy...i just came back from sing k at neway with bie and his colleagues =) it's already 1am plus...i'm waiting for him to reach home...to make sure he's safe again...sigh,yes i know...i know i'm kinda over...as in,too paranoid...but tat's me =( i'll try to change...i dun wan him to feel any tension from me...as i know that he had already has lotsa things on his mind...especially his job...that's why i dun wana make it worse...i just hope that he'll be comfortable and happy when he's with me...

i did pass him some of the cake to let him try the taste and whether that he found it to his liking or not =) well,he said yes...but i'm not so sure...bcuz the deco is sooooo ugly...i'm gonna think of other things mayb...diff flavours? coffee,his favourites...and try to design sth better =) from lynn,she asked me to draw a coke...it's a bit of the challenge...as u see,writting his name itself is already so difficult..but ntg is impossible mar rite? hehe...but i hope he'll forgive me as this is my 1st time baking a birthday cake...yes,i did brownies and simple cakes in the past...but not sth like this...i'll upload both the sing k pic and the cake pic tomolo =)

bie,pls dont think tat i'm making myself troublesome to make you happy...DO NOT EVER THINK LIKE THAT~!!! it is not troublesome...and even if it is,i feel that it is worth of...seeing you happy is all i want and when you're happy,that makes another person feel happy too =) thanks for the header still...i love it~~ i'm missing you every single minute...you made me fall for you and now,you made me go crazy over you~ i still miss you even when you're by my side...that's the reason why i kept looking at you...when you're driving,when you're walking with me at the park,when you're singing k,even when you do something with your laptop,i still wana look at you...i wana remember every second i have with you...i wana appreciate every moment and i do hope time will pause for me whenever i'm with you...
I LOVE YOU

No comments: