Sunday, March 7, 2010

the ups and downs during this 2 days...

06032010 : a very normal day for me...woke up really very late...bie's still up at genting...getting ready for the show...it's Day 2...went to shopping with lee von at the pyramid...we had our brunch at sakae sushi...then we went into nichii...i brought a long shirt which is suitable for clubbing and casual wear...even formal look is okay...then went into sasa and brought a nude bra for tat shirt...

at night just had dinner with family...wanted to go clubbing actually and partay real hard...one of the reason is because of bie...he commented sth which i dont really like...it gaves me a kind of sharing feel...yes bie...i really hate it...it's as tho i'm sharing...even tho i knew the truth...but we worked sth out...but,that's really you...just kept being yourself...i went for a movie with family called "confucious"...well,if you knew chinese,it's a great movie actually...but the subtitles were changing soo fast and even the words they talked is so tough...so,for a banana like me,i found it a level in between okay and bad...went home after tat...i didnt club becuz,the issue was solved..slept around 3sth..i was waiting for bie to reach home and gimme a call =)

07032010 : i woke up real early today...at 8.30am...yes,i'm sleepy too...but cant help it..i'm having piano lessons...and the lesson ended at 12sth almost 1pm...and i havent even eat my breakfast~!!! so sanfu...like mental block...cant even think...then i told teacher,finally,she allows me to leave and she laugh,saying no wonder the more i do,the more mistakes...haha...bie msg me around tat time...right after my class ended,i called him...he just woke up...i know he's really tired working for long hours...i went home and bath...went for brunch with family then brought sist to cut her hair...

after that,i hurried to his hse...he asked me to buy sth for him to eat as he hadnt had anything...i did buy him char siew rice...lolz...he was gaming tat time...i wanted to nap a lil while...but somehow,i just cant fall asleep...after he's done playing,i open up my laptop...then uses his to on9...to do some assignment discussions...it was a vv brief one...

the first thing when i came online....the first ever chat box was from winne chin,yes...it is louis gf...and the first thing she ever asked was how was me and my bf...b4 i get to answer it,she told me tat she know him and chat with him b4...this and that...the ever same thing she did b4 this,when she took louis away from me...it's EXACTLY the SAME~!!! i knew sth would happen next...i would really do anything to not let her take away my drew...not this one...tho bie said i was one oso...saying everything wouldnt happen if i ignored her...bie,i did wana ignore...but everything just happen too fast and i get to see everything she wrote...after that,i went home cuz i'm having dinner with family...while on the way back,we're sms-ing each other...worked out this issues too...

i shall apologize bie...i'm sorry...for making you felt tat i dun trust you...it wasnt you whom i dont trust..it was her whom i dont trust at...or is it the secured feeling wasnt there...i'm sorry bie...but i just cant help it acting like this...mayb after ever since tat incident,i'm more aware,more sensitive towards issues like this...mayb i just wana be protective..tho my love life wasnt like yours,for so many times,and mine was just twice,it hurts lots...especially when the bf is you...i dun wana loose you like how i told you my future plan with you in it...i do noe guys are afraid when we gurls mention stuff like this...but u asked me to be honest...so i am...in fact,i'm serious in every relationship...i wana go long...and this time,it's with you whom i wan...

i'm gonna donate my blood tomorrow...this is my 2nd time =) i'm happy...bcuz knowing that my blood will help ppl...and guess wat?! my exam results are releasing tomorrow~!!! so like wat i said,after donating blood,then check result...if get shock,confirm faint d...lolz...sigh...wish me luck for my results...i just wan every single of my subjects to pass...tat's all i'm asking...

bie,seriously i am sorry for what i did...being stupid and dumb...i dont know how to clear this wounds of mine...they're so deep...you're my heart,and you knew why i said that,right? i really am afraid of loosing you...you're my weakness...i knew if one day,you're aint here with me anymore,i'll fall even harder than ever...
"The greatest distance on earth is neither north nor south...it is when i am right in front of you and you do not know that i love you...baby,i'm sorry"
I LOVE YOU

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

As solid as you and your loved one, a small needle wont shatter you both apart.. Hold tight as how much you wish, if you loose the string without notice, you gonna lose more than you ever imagine... I bet your loved one hold tight too, he giving effort too. Trust not only him or only you, but the efforts and loves in between you both ... Good luck .

Annaliese said...

thank you for your words of wisdom =)