Saturday, March 27, 2010

vulnerable~~

wanted to blog the other day...but i was sooo lazy...and when i wanted to do so,the freaking line went down...damn it...

25032010 : my left arm is damn pain today...i wondered...i guess i really did hurt myself during the changing of tyre...sigh...honestly,at that time,i'm really so afraid..call me timid...but i am...but i cant do anything other than made things out MYSELF...sigh...not only this...there are much more things happened around me...in fact,i'm not as strong as how u picture me...even frens tot i'm stronger,much more independent...but i aint...i'm some one who relies on ppl i trust...some one who wanted protection...wasnt doing much today...went to kl for a road trip with my maid...to midvalley and then went back...around 10pm,doris called...alex's ex...went out with her...reach home bout 12plus plus...

260332010 : woke up early today...was really excited over a club night first time with wy and cy...had my piano class too...when i was there,i saw a new dog my teacher just bought...it's a white schauzer~!!! OMG~!!! full white is sooo rare...sooo cute...hahha...i open the kennel and play with it...then oni we start the lessons...she even had a rotweiler too...HUGE~!! but i love it too...i just love every animals~!! haha...after class,i played again...hehe...

when i was home,i online a while then i'm off to bed...suddenly,i thought of going early...bie came to fetch me...i said i wana drive,he said that let him fetch just in case i get drunk...i took a bath,dry my hair,put on my foundation...then baby came over...

when i reached his hse,open my make up bag...i was freaking shocked~!!! i didnt bring my eye lash glue~!! damn it~!!! that's the most important thing and yet i forgotten...oh well,gurls always have ways...i used stickers to make my double eye lid...as for the lashes,i put some water on it and tadaa~!!! it sticks...but i'm afraid that it'll fall off,so i took it off...bie said without those lashes,i still look alright...but i felt that it isnt a complete one...i hug baby and look at him in the eyes..hehe...he praised me,saying i had beautiful eyes =P dun laugh when u see this,and admit it...blek...and he kept complaining to me that,"haihz...dunno why you wana make up so nice...wana go kao zai lar for sure" haha...he kept making me laugh...silly sweetheart...

went i'm done,bie fetched me over to Gsix...went in,then go to toilet,borrowed the glue from cy and there goes...a complete one =) FINALLY~!!! then we linger around...took pichas in the toilet,outside the club and at the table itself...we changed the table after a while...bigger ones...a lot leng lui ar~!! beh tahan...saliva drips...lolz

songs werent good...so didnt get to shake till it was 12am...we went all crazy...haha...sweating lots...trying to seduce them...sitting on the speaker...bouncer kept asking are we alright...sooo nice of him...we went back bout 2 sth...cuz gillian's bf drunk already...and she didnt wana left us all by ourself...i asked bie come,but he didnt wan to..i insist~!! but still,sigh =( but i understands why he didnt wana go...nvm it =)

bie pick me up at south court...i'm already very dizzy when i'm in his car...nope,didnt vomit,no headaches...went home,removed my make up and chge into my pyjamas...i wanted to bath,but i'm lazy cuz of the dizziness...i slept under his arms again...it's so comfortable...i noe i'm like a baby...big baby =P

27032010 : bie fetched me home...and he need to go to his store...to work...tonite he'll be at Lot 10 for earth hour event...my stomach is upsetting me still...i guess i drink too much and didnt have my breakfast...when i was in the car with him,i told him bout our night...how good the bouncer was...kept asking are we alright...then he smiled...i ask him,"HOR~!!! ur spy?~!!" haha...indeed,that is his fren...no wonder sudd chge bouncer...no wonder we sat on the speaker oso didnt scold...other ppl sit,they halau pulak...bie,thanks for giving me protection...i dont know how to thank you...currently,waiting for the pichas to be uploaded =)

bie,i'm so sorry that i made you late...i didnt know u need to reach at 12pm =( i'm so so sorry...feeling really guilty now =( bie,i wana thank you for everything...to be honest,i felt that i'm falling back to square 1...like how i rely on my bf so much...sigh...i felt boys prefer independent gurls,eh? i'll change again =) i'm far too off my limit...u're gonna see a stronger darling =) i just cant go thru my own level...feeling annoyed with myself when i manja u too much...i wondered,if u felt that way too...sigh...anyway,i'll try to chge...currently i'm listening to "Hey Soul Sister"..it reminds me of you...the day we listen this song together,kept repeating..i'm already missing you now=( love you~

No comments: