Friday, March 12, 2010

the rain pours for me...

didnt have any classes today...it's damn hot in the afternoon...i even got a headache for it...wth wei...yes...it is serious...damn pain...but still,i went for my piano lesson as my exam is on the coming monday...sigh...nope,dun ever ask me to take medication...i dont~!!! not even panadol..well,as hard necked as u called me,i still had my reasons for not taking it unless it's serious...

for so many hours,i'm still having headache now...suddenly,my area is covered with dark clouds...they're really dark and big too...tat was around 6pm...when i was driving home and while i was stuck in the jam on the top of the bridge,i saw how big the dark clouds are...i wonder till where it is covered...

from my previous post : as i were saying,i wanted to call my frens out for yam cha...i recalled 1 person...whom me and sun knew...so i asked both of them...but yt couldnt make it...so it was just me and sun...

it started like when she asked,when yt's coming,where's andrew...stuffs lidat...she told me a lil of her and where's she's going later...stuffs lidat...she asked a lil bout me too...then slowly,i told her wat is happening...i told her how i felt and what i'm afraid of...

she replied me by saying andrew isnt lidat...and even if he is,she'll think he's a bit narrow minded...more or less,it's just sth lidat...she tried to calm me down,telling,he wouldnt mind...i said,even his hackers frens oso say lidat and they're all so closed to each other...this is wat i'm afraid tat will influence him...she said no more...cuz she knew how much they went thru together and how close they were like how i do...sigh..i didnt called bie cuz i know he is drunk...

11032010 : was a vv usual day...but i am moody..hl,if you're reading this,i wana tell u,i aint angry at u lar k? no worries...just tat sir went too fast,i couldnt follow up,and there goes my attitude...sitting alone or not,is the same for me...as u can see,i can still turn the pc to u at 180 degrees...hahah...so no worries larr...

went to old place to have breakfast wit ck,ed and kw...all guys...hahha...they asked me to go bowling too..but i'm lazy and i didnt know how to play...so i went home after that...in the night,bie told me everything bout wat happen on ah toh's wedding day...stuffs he did...never gets bored at all =)

then he told me one thing...one thing tat i'm kinda shocked...his frens told him tat he scolded them when he's drunk...i even saved up the whole conversation...more or less lidat...he said,he was so pissed that he told me...that he made me sad...

however,i felt...he should have tell me,no matter wat...i'm getting over it already...after hearing what sun told me,i felt relieved and wateva he told me last night...BUT,i still am going for liposuction...mayb not if i can achieve wat i wan...so that's it for now...i'm going for a movie with bie later =) miss him till i have to hug my pillow as tho i was hugging him...hahha

today,the rain pours for me...it's as tho it is telling me to let it all out...just until the rain stops,there is when i had to stop too...as silly as it seems,but sometimes,i felt that the weather chges as it's related to me...

bie,can i have u for myself only? i found a way to secured both of us...well,at least i felt secured this way...but it is a way that you wouldnt like it...so shall i tell you or is it best that i keep it for myself? i know i'm selfish,but i cant help it...the things i went thru,there's no other way to made me feel secured other than this...i know,even u havent start complaining...mayb we're different...different as in,you can moved on quicker than i do...will you help me? i love you as much as you do...maybe even more than you do...so will you?

Signed :: ♥ Forever Yours ♥ ::

No comments: