Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Day 2 - Happy Birthday to me & Happy 2 month =)

Presents from my mates ^^
it's my birthday today~!!! yeap...dai gor lui jor...and mr president made me laugh by saying,"dai ka jie mann sui~!!"...lolz...my mates,cy,hl,wy and ck came over to my house this morning...they gave me a morning call...lucky them that i press the snooze button on my fon...or else,i'll know they're here and the surprise will be a failure...hehe...they came into my room while i'm still sleeping and they sang the birthday song to me loudly till i woke up...i almost burst into tears...i didnt see that coming...then i took my bath and get prepared to go for class...

we had breakfast nearby my hse =) then off we went to college...we did our practice cuz next week we'll be having MYOB test...i finished up my work early...so i took the cake and.....hahah...guess...no,i didnt eat it...i took fotos with it first...then we eat it...we didnt cut it into slices..instead,we took the fork and spoons and eat it up just like tat...we're sharing salivas~!! haha...

we left early cuz me,ck,wy need to go for training..and as for cy,she's off to work...i fetch lynn back home...thanks lynn for coming =) i was really sleepy...training was....erm...i dunno how to say it out...when it almost comes to the end,it's fun...playing a fool with tat funny calvin and he made fun of wy...lolz...went back home bout 5pm...it's raining~!!!

not much of it...took a nap...then woke up bath and go for dinner with my family...i'm having 2 cakes today~!!! 1 is from my mates...the other 1 is from my mum...

THANKS EVERYONE~!! I APPRECIATE IT ALOT~!! FOR THOSE WHO WISHED ME,THANKS FOR REMEMBERING =)

it's my first year birthday when i'm with sweetheart...but due to bie need to work,he couldnt celebrate it with me...sweetheart,dont you ever feel guilty alright? i never blame u and it's NEVER your fault...it's sth you cant change or do also...takkan you leave your work there? i rather u stay back and work...you owe me 1 celebration~!! blek...

ON THE OTHER HAND.....

HAPPY 2 MONTH =)

time felt so short,yet we felt like we've been together for so long...bie left me a msg in fb last night...it says,"to the one, it has been a very happy 2 months for me....i hope it is for u as well...being a part of ur life is my only wish this year...wtv tat is urs...i wana be a part of it... Happy Bday Sweetheart Jessie..."
sweetheart,i'm happy as well =) thanks bie for those wonderful wishes =) you're already a part of my life ever since you step into the door of my heart...i love you~

bie,i had a wonderful birthday with my frens and family celebrating it with me...however,it's still incomplete without your presence =( sigh...i dun care...you owe me 1~!! hehe..

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME

&

HAPPY 2 MONTH,SWEETHEART =)

No comments: