Saturday, March 6, 2010

DAY 1~~

i know it's already past 12am...but just allow me to post bout 5th =)

05032010 : didnt have class today...and i woke up very late...bout 12.30pm...i'm really very tired...mayb i didnt had enough sleep the day before...as i mention in my previous post,i woke up very early in the morning,went out the whole day...then at night,i watched the "Book of Eli" with bie...he made it and i'm glad =) back to today...i went for piano lesson,having trial exam again...then off to my treatment...

well,today is the first day without my bie...he went up to genting...to work ofcuz..will be back on saturday...midnite...sigh...it's gonna be the 1st saturday ever without him and i know,there's gonna be lots of it too sooner...it's gonna be a long year for him...

my plan was,to call up my frens to go for club...since i hadnt been into any for a month plus...i soooo wana go to phuture...but only particular frens can bring me in =( sigh...but too bad...i guess my plan need to be postpone...cuz daddy said he wanted to watch movie..so i'm ok with tat...since bie wasnt around and i hadnt accompanied dad for a while...so i said okay...he bought the ticket already...so there's no turning back...speaking of which,i've never been to clubs with bie...i'm hoping to go with him one day...wonder how is it gonna be like...

sigh...i'm really so heartbroken today...it aint cuz of bie lar...it's cuz of my bebe choc =( he's sick...and i dunno wat kinda sick is it...when i carry him,he screams "eek eek" lidat...my heart felt so pain when i heard it...it's really hurting him...i'm gonna bring him to the vet tomolo...hopes that the clinic is open for business lar...sigh...i love my bebe a lot...i dun wan anything to happen to him...i wan him to stay as long with him...yes,i know i'm selfish...but tat's how i am ok? and i know i'm not being rationale...like how others think,they're just animals...but to me,he's more than that...he's my companion..loyal to me and all...i rmb last time,when i fell down...my knees were scratched with lotsa blood...he came near me looking at those knees...i was so afraid tat he's gonna lick it...but he didnt...after looking,he just sit beside me...kinda like asking me to stay strong...i love you bebe...pls stay strong...mummy will be bringing you to consult the vet asap~!!!

No comments: