Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Updates...

from my previous post,i said bie will be working at Lot 10 for Earth Hour event...he was super duper tired from the voice i heard...and there's even a chance of him getting an accident...sigh...that night,i called him...he talked to me in a very harsh tone...which i never hear before...i'm heartbroken at that time...the very first time he uses this tone to speak with me...but a moment later,i started to think rationally,that maybe he's just too tired...he didnt have tat intention too...so i just let it go =)

28032010, Sunday : woke up kinda late...but hey! it's the oni day i can sleep whole day...had breakfast with the family at mutiara damansara...bie msg-ed me around that time too...he just woke up...i said i'll go over to his house to spend some time with him...and i get him breakfast too...there's nothing much that i could get for him around tat time...all that is left was chicken rice and economic rice...i chosen economic rice =) i went over after that...

everyone was home...bie was blogging that time...and he didnt wana continue cuz i were there...bish~!!! we watched an anime series called "gate keepers"...sweetheart ate while watching...he said that it was very delicious =) his mum did ask me to stay back for dinner...at first,i said that i cant cuz i need to go back early...but on 2nd thought,it's kinda manner-less rejecting everytime...so i stayed...this was the 2nd time having dinner with the family..

they had steamboat tat evening...his mum came into the room and asked me out for dinner when it's ready...sweetheart was snoring like a pig...haha...so i went out...his sist and mum asked me to wake him up...i did...but i didnt feel like doing so cuz he didnt sleep well for the past few nights plus,it's after an event last nite...

sleepy head did woke up...he was complaining to me,"i wana sleep..i dun wana eat...later later"...so cute...haha...thought of recording his snores to let him listen to it...but i didnt do it in the end...we sat so far away at the dinner table...i was sitting next to his dad and his parent's fren,an uncle...his mum kept taking those foods to me...i'm so pai seh at that time...seriously...after all,it's his parents...she kept asking me to eat more...and at last,i said that i'm full...every1 was,"huh?! you ate so lil only"...i just smiled and looked at bie...baby yana wanted to get off from the babychair and i asked her to finish up her noodle first...she's so obedient..she listens to me and ask me to eat oso =)

i went home after the dinner...on the way,i text-ed bie to ask him to thanks mummy,daddy and audrey jie on my behalf for the dinner..i wondered if he did so..if not,bishhh...this is wat i told him...on my way back,before i reached kl,i can see the dark clouds...the 2 tones is very obvious...scary...with lightnings and thunders...when i'm there,it rains...those big drop rains..went out with family and to night market with sister...guess who i saw there? i saw ryan's fren...jin chong and ah bui...OMFG...i dunno whether they saw me or not OR they just act like they didnt see me...wtheck..i didnt have the chance to say "hi" to them too...

off to mum's side..we wanted to scare her off...so my sist and i sneaked in from the other side...the workers did saw us but we say "shhh"...they smiled..haha...we hide at the counter and by looking at the reflection,we saw mummy coming and we stood up~!!! but it aint fun also..she doesnt go "HUH!!!!" shocking kind of look...instead,just the normal look and she smiled...the customers too..lolz...went home and watch movie while waiting for my sweetheart to reach home safely..he gave me a call bout 1am plus...i hadnt fall asleep yet...instead,i'm trying to upload my pics...i gave up...and i slept at 3sth...

29032010, Monday : woke up late...wanted to have a glass of strawberry milk before going to my class...but i'm 15-20 mins late already...i didnt have it =( have lectures early in the morning...i didnt concentrate much to it cuz i'm playing word puzzle with my frens...haha..i enjoyed it...will be continue-ing it tomolo oso =)

i went to treatment right after my class...there's so much blood around and i'm in pain...i wondered why this 2 weeks,my skin is so sensitive to it...i cant even walk or sit...i had my brunch when i'm home...online after that...pichas had been uploaded...now i'm waiting for wy's side for the rest of it =)

went to oldtown with sweetheart after he's off work...he didnt want to go back first cuz it's raining and for sure,kl will be jam...so he came over and he did his work...in the meantime,i'm onlining there...i drived his car back home bout 7pm plus to fetch my sist over for tuition...and i did bring a lappy for bie...after that,we went off to my mum's to pass sth over to her...baby went home after that...since he's wet and he had stuffs to do...in the coming weeks,both of us wouldnt be meeting each other cuz he'll be very very busy...it's a hectic month for him...will be going off to pavilion tomolo right after my class with mates to choose my present =) and i'll be having an interview tomolo...wish me luck~!!

sweetheart,i'll be missing you for sure...this is the first time we're doing this and i understands that everything has a first time =) until then,i'll have a date with you at mid valley alright? i love you~

psst...psst...btw,i felt sth wrong with my sweetheart...sth mysterious is going on...hehe...i guess it's my turn to be a secret digger eh? =P

No comments: