Monday, August 31, 2009

Merdeka day

didnt do much today...woke up vv early and then on9 a while then went back to sleep again...yam lou called today and asked to go for breakfast...i agreed...lolz...then after that we went to Coffee Bean to study...my exam starts on saturday and as for him,starts tomorrow =) lolz...
stay there kinda long lar...feel vv cold there...then jl came over to take things from me...then not long,k yeng came too...nothing much lar...we chat...then continue my study...bout 4 sth,i went home...cuz i'm really tired...didnt sleep well last nite...drink a lot but slept at 4 sth and woke up at 8 sth...hiahz...
lolz...i'm kinda happy today bcuz a fren of mine bang onto me last nite at laundry...but he didnt call out to me bcuz he was afraid that he recognise the wrong person...lolz...he said i'm pretty and sexy ler...never met him b4...he was woan yuen's bf's fren lai de...and k yeng today did say that i lose my fats and yam lou agreed too ^^ the happiest day of my week
then at nite is just as usual,have dinner with my family and now blogging and deleted my ex's fotos from my facebook...after that i need to head back to study for my finals...haihz...pathetic life lar~~~

No comments: