Thursday, April 1, 2010

Random Day 3

i'm late for class today...really late..bout 15-20mins...sigh...MRR2 was jam...cant do anything bout that...so just stuck in the middle of the highway,listening to radio...

when i reached,i was in haste to my class...chit chats...after class,me,wy,cy and hl go for breakfast at old place...lynn can go~!!! =) was so happy...when me and lynn reached,we saw lotsa polices,dbkl and license investigator there...it was the shop next to it..big crowds...i didnt get to kepoh bout it cuz i need to pass my IC to abby...

while eating,we chit chats...as usual...they asked,"today is louis's birthday wor..." i answered,"yeap...then?" wy,"going out with him?"...i told her,nope...

and i told them,tat day,andrew and i sat at this very same table oso...haha...and you can guess wat's their reaction =P but i really am happy that wat he did for me mar...

me and lynn went home...as for cy and wy,they went for work...i uploaded a few pics...the ones related to my burfday celebration...it's still in the progress...line's freaking slow...

i'm feeling bored right now...not much that i can do...line's slow...sigh...such a dull day...

sweetheart,i've been listening to "Hey Soul Sister" again...i dont know why,everytime i listen to it,it reminds me of you...i'm missing you tremendously...it's been a very dull day for me...nothing much to do...i'm bored whole day...thought of going to genting to meet you up...but i guess i better not...cuz i know you're very busy with your work...and it doesnt look good with your colleagues there...

i dont know what i can do now...other than playing with bebe,or bring him out for a walk...wat else more? can time passed faster? my other mum called today...i guess you know who...she asked me wat present i want =) hehe...but i told her,ntg else i want now

I MISS YOU,MY SWEETHEART =( all i can do is,view back all the photos we've taken...there's so few of it...well,to me,it is...we shall take more fotos ok? i'm waiting for you to come back,bie...i'm waiting for you to try to squeeze some time for me...i know it hadnt been a good day at work for you again...i wished i could do sth to cheer you up...i wish i could...

No comments: