Wednesday, February 10, 2010

08022010 - 09022010

it's a sum up post of what i did in the past 2 days...summarizing them up...well..on monday,bie came and said wanted to bring choco out for a walk...but he forgotten that he had dinner with his boss...so we went out after that...didnt bring choco,cuz i'm lazy to take care of him...we went to desa parkcity for a walk while having "the ultimate" from the coffee bean...we talk a lot bout ourselves...we feel the breeze,even there's 1 uncle put on very romantic songs..jazz and blues...we were enjoying ourselves,looking at the stars...bie said it's very romantic =) went home bout 11sth i guess...

then on the tuesday,i wana go to sunway pyramid and separate my phone bill account with louis...i did insist on going on tat day..bie fetched me...and sorry bie,for not accompany-ing you for your dinner and for making you wait...freddy was there too...he slim down already from the last time i saw him...when we're heading back,suddenly darling yuan sms me saying she's in pyramid too...i straight called her up...and i told her i'm going back already...will be meeting up with her tomolo =) i didnt wana go home when we reached kepong,cuz i'm missing bie badly even he's beside me...sorry bie,i didnt know you're tired...u should have say it out...we went to yam cha with sun kiew at big tree...slowly,i knew bit by bit bout my bie =) all thanks to sun..hehe

i couldnt sleep even i was very tired...i read a book bout "nobody is perfect"..haven finish reading it yet...it's bout how teens cant accept their own true self especially their physical look...bie called later on...saying he had sth like rashes...silly bie...we hang up after a while..cuz i noe he's exhausted after those setting up for demos (correct me if i'm wrong)...i kept tossing on my bed...still couldnt sleep...thinking bout sth...end up,i decided to sms bie bout 2sth am...almost 3 i guess

later i'm going to have a walk with bie again...let's hope that the weather is in good 1..wanted to jog,wanted to swim...but gurls had her own week =( too bad...have gotta wait...

i read bout lilian's blog again...she insulted herself of how stupid or insane she is biting herself to switch the pain from her heart to her hand...she really did all the ways like how i did it...just tat,i bit myself,scream with the pillow covering my head in my room so tat no one could hear me,imagining how good it is if there's a car accident that could make my memory loss,and i even tried cutting my hands with my blade...yes,there's blood...at tat time,there're scars too...but somehow,they recovered and poof,they're gone...

like all my frens did remember,how forgetful i am....i wish i could be forgetful on how painful that is...i am some1 who suffers memory loss and decision disorder a lot...but mainly,i forget what i said not forgetting how good ppl treat me and what they say to me...so i'm kinda useless right? blur at most of the time too...

this year,the valentine's day is on the exact same day as the cny...like how i used to think when i was single,i'm happy cuz i had my families...but now,after habing bie,it's kinda sad that you couldnt spend these days with your loved ones...we've been meeting each other continuously since last friday and i never get bored with it...instead,i'm missing him even more...hope to take more pictures with my bie in the coming days...

No comments: