Sunday, February 7, 2010

the PD trip 06022010

woke up at 8.10am today...getting myself prepared to go to PD with my dear...he woke up late~!!! haha...but it's forgivable lar =) for the breakfast,we went to the old place..wanted to call lynn but my fon was barred and i rmb she said she's having breakfast with her family...the whole trip was so tiring...though i did nothing there...or is it,i kept sitting in the car that make me so tiring
i met audrey,dear's sister,ana and the twins...ana is very pretty and cute too...love her...talkative,active and notty...lolz...and smart too...reach his hse bout 5sth...i knew he's very tired...cuz he woke up early just to come and fetch me and he drive quite a long way...to and fro...

we talked alot today...wana know more bout him...he wanted to have another piercing...actually i dont mind...but all i think of is our future...but,i'm sorry dear =( i understand your concept of not changing yourself...and i'm sorry that i said tat way...it's not discrimination...but i wouldnt force you if you dun wan to..
i understand,cuz i also have my own concept to keep..i'm really sorry...dun worry lar...do wateva you want with it...as long as your comfortable =) that's you anyway...your looks doesnt count...all that counts is what's in you =D love you dear...

i thinking of re-piercing my nose...i had 1 before...but bcuz of one person,i took it off...sud i re-pierce? i do like nose piercing...after all,my dad didnt disagree with it...but i would need to go thru the pain again...or mayb a tattoo? drew said i sud tattoo a "fragile"...i tot so too...or my name would be nice =)

2 comments:

Xodus said...

i love u too...

i will la.....see ur dad ma...

Annaliese said...

=) you know how much it meant to me when you said that...thanks dear...muaxxx